A New Relationship
Choosing a counsellor can be a difficult process; finding someone you can relate to, who accepts you and is trustworthy.
Please take your time to consider the information below before you decide if you would like to access an initial meeting.
Beverley Bond (Dip. Therapeutic Counselling, BA Hons.)
I am a qualified counsellor and registered member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) www.bacp.co.uk.
- As a registered member of the BACP; I have made a commitment to work within professional and ethical standards for good counselling practice.
- I have studied and continued my professional development for a minimum of 6 years in Therapeutic Counselling and Trauma Informed thinking.
- I undertake regular clinical supervision and continuous professional development.
- Experienced Counselling Service Manager, third sector.
- Registered as an approved counsellor for: Health Assured, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Approved counsellor for GamCare https://www.gamcare.org.uk/.