A New Relationship
Choosing a counsellor can be a difficult process; finding someone you can relate to, who accepts you and is trustworthy.
Please take your time to consider the information below before you decide if you would like to access an initial meeting.
Beverley Bond (Dip. Therapeutic Counselling, BA Hons.)
I am a qualified counsellor and registered member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) www.bacp.co.uk.
- As a registered member of the BACP; I have made a commitment to work within professional and ethical standards for good counselling practice.
- I have studied and trained for a minimum of 4 years in Therapeutic Counselling
- I undertake regular clinical supervision and continuous professional development.
- As a registered member of the BACP, I adhere to an Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
- I have worked in a range of charities supporting mental health.
- Registered as an approved counsellor for: Health Assured, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Approved counsellor for Krysallis/GamCare.